My photo
I am okay for a monster

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAHOO!


Sob omg I know this is probably way too late for redemption but
Happy Birthday Al ;m;
You've become one of my best friends throughout the year, and I know for sure that I'm not nearly half as great as a friend you are to me and everyone you know 
You've helped me a lot in the last year, in things really lame and dumb as well as really emotionally troubling, I know I can always count on you to talk to when I don't know where to go.;u;
When I saw that wall you painted for all of us the first thing i thought was how fucking cool it would be if we all had our personal wall to write our cool adventures on
but then I realized WE'D NEED LIKE TWENTY WALLS, AND THAT'S WHERE THE WORLD COMES IN.

I LOVE YOU ALBA, KEEP ON ROCKIN' ON CAUSE WE GOT A WORLD TO TAKE OVER.

(95% of this entry was omitted because I seriously had a novel to say about you ;c;)

No comments:

Post a Comment